Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deadline for changing subject in 2nd arts?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey all, just wondering if anyone can help me with this? For 2nd year arts, I have to register tomorrow, but I'm still not 100% certain about what subjects I want to do (I'm 90% certain, but still having doubts that I know won't be fully cleared up until I'm sitting in the lecture for the subject).
    I know that we have up until Oct 8th to change modules within subjects, but just wondering is it possible to also change the subject itself up until Oct 8th, i.e if I register tomorrow for Spanish and Economics, can I change that to Spanish and Irish in the first week of lectures if I want to, or will it be too late to change subjects? I've been looking on the UCC website, but haven't been able to find a clear answer, I have sent an email, but thought maybe someone here might know? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joe Ranson

Why do you think you have to be registered by tomorrow?:confused:..im going into 2nd arts and the woman in the registration office told me this morning that theres no need to rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Padraig_joe

On the list of dates on the UCC website http://www.ucc.ie/en/registration/dates-procedures/dates/ it says that registration is for BA 2 is on 10th September, chances are though that just means it's from that date that registration is open.

Advertisement