Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best online site

Options
  • 09-09-2010 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭

hi, i have been using paddy power for a long time but i'm sick of them now every time i go to live betting all betting is suspended :mad: the computer has been so close to going out the window it's not funny.i used paddy power because it was so easy but sick of it now so what's the best site to use? please don't say betfair i can't get used to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

There's loads of threads about same subject.

• Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Bet365.

Best prices generally, great sign up bonus, great customer care and a handy site to use after you get used to it. Sign up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

x PyRo wrote: »
    Bet365.

Best prices generally, great sign up bonus, great customer care and a handy site to use after you get used to it. Sign up there.

what he said

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭mixed up

x PyRo wrote: »
    Bet365.

Thanks i will open an account with them tomorrow the site looks easy to use :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Im using Ladbrokes at the moment sense ive just got a poker account with them it makes sense to bet there and i can withdraw in shops.

• Advertisement

I set up an account with bet 365 and have to say i really like it so far :D i was watching the highlights of the premier league tonight and seen west ham sponsored by sbo bet checked out that site i might aswell been looking into the engine of an aerplane :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭YohanCabeye7

I've had the opposite succes with Bet365. Made me withdraw via bank transfer a month ago...I'm still waiting for the money :mad:

Skybet ive had no problems with, min deposit is e5 too :)

I'd rate PP #1 in terms of an overall package. Nicest looking, one of the fastest, best offers, I've had no problems with customer care either depositing/withdrawing.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Knobs

betfair....

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭RichieD

I use Bet365, BetFair and BetPack.

Whoever has the best price or offering the markets i want.

Usually Betfair for major UK sports, and Betpack for NFL and and MMA as they usually have the most markets/best odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Knobs wrote: »
    betfair....

Betfair for me too :)

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »
    Betfair for me too :)

sorry maybe i wrong i only used it the only time couldn't get used to it could only match bets for certain amounts at odds and dont get paid if a horse wins at a better price as far as i know so find tradional bookies easier to use. i opened with bet365 and have to say there are really good 13 live events to paddy powers 7 and they were not all suspended :eek:

Advertisement