Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC Smart Battery

Options
  • 09-09-2010 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise the average battery life of the HTC Smart, I have it less than 30 days but the battery lasts less than 24hrs. I am not a heavy user.

Today I have used 5 mins internet, 1x 17sec call and 1 txt.

no bluetooth, and GSM setting only.
    I need to know if this is average (according to O2) :mad:

or a dodgy battery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

Is your screen brightness way up high ? That's the killer

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Oh yeah that's average. If you did your research you would know that.

Theres several guides how to help increase your phones standby time i suggest you search that. Its been discussed many many times.

Also as far as i read smart battery life isn't great. What your getting is about right

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Oh yeah that's average. If you did your research you would know that.

without doing too much delveling I usual refer to the manufactures specs

Battery2
    Rechargeable Lithium-ion polymer battery
    Capacity: 1100 mAh

Talk time:

Up to 370 minutes for WCDMA
    Up to 450 minutes for GSM
    Standby time3:
    Up to 600 hours for WCDMA
    Up to 450 hours for GSM

I am no way getting anything like this for very light usage with no frills on

who cares about thes manufacturer specs cause you will never get em. Look at reviews on net and you'll find your answer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Those stats must be with the screen disabled.... and the phone turned off. The last phone I a had that lasted that long in standby was a 6310.

• Advertisement

All them specs are posted using the smallest amount of usage possible. You will never get near them. As said only dumb nokia phones probably can stand closest to manufacturers given battery life specs.

Advertisement