Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Cash Game

Options
  • 09-09-2010 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Just seeing what kind of interest thered be in a .50/1 euro to 1/2 euro NLH cashgame- il prob be setting up one shortly as there`s some interest there. There won`t be a rake but people might giv sumthin towards food or a dealer if preferred. If ur interested just shoot a pm and il be back with dates and a location. If anyone wants to play online also lemme know.. min buyin will prob be around 40 for the .50/1
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭HeadPig

Dave47 wrote: »
    Just seeing what kind of interest thered be in a .50/1 euro to 1/2 euro NLH cashgame- il prob be setting up one shortly as there`s some interest there. There won`t be a rake but people might giv sumthin towards food or a dealer if preferred. If ur interested just shoot a pm and il be back with dates and a location. If anyone wants to play online also lemme know.. min buyin will prob be around 40 for the .50/1
    Dave

I'd be interested if the buy in was a good bit less, around 10 maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

This isn't a poker forum, and since this appears to have nothing to do with the Poker Club at UCC I see no reason for this thread to be here.

EDIT: Re-opened after PM from the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dave47

ty man- i know this is borderline poker forum etc.

HeadPig wrote: »
    I'd be interested if the buy in was a good bit less, around 10 maybe.

Yeah ok il let u know if it drops down to that amount... possibility it could end up at €20... as this is a home game with students you can expect some very fishy play :)

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

I would be interested in this, but not at .50c 1e blinds though.

• Advertisement

pbowenroe wrote: »
    I would be interested in this, but not at .50c 1e blinds though.

U want higher or lower?

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭pbowenroe

Sorry, I should have clarified. Lower.

Advertisement