Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocktails for a Restaurant

Options
  • 09-09-2010 2:14pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks I've been tasked with making up a cocktail menu at work and have a decent enough list of fairly popular ones but wondering if anyone has any good suggestions for perhaps lesser known drinks.

It's only for a rural bar/restaurant(but a decent one) so it's nothing too fancy and obscure ingredients aren't exactly available.

So far I've got cosmopolitan, sex on the beach, lynchburg lemonade, margarita, deep blue sea, tequila sunrise, mojito and will probably throw another on there somewhere.

And as the boss told me, the less complicated the better. ;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Long island iced tea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭TT09

Black Russian.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

D-Generate wrote: »
    Long island iced tea?

Was toyin with that but unless I make up a pre mix of the spirits it would probably fall into the "too much hassle" bracket and the fact that it uses coke is a bit of hassle cause we only have regular 220ml bottles.

Black and white russians are on there. ;)

Experimenting with a creation of my own, the kitchen use raspberry puree for desserts and it's lovely on it's own so want to incorporate it into a drink. Currently thinking malibu and lemonade + lime in a martini glass with the raspberry puree settled at the bottom might be very classy. Need a name though!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

irish_goat wrote: »
    Need a name though!
    Name it after the bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

If you can mix a decent martini , then to me you have the perfect cocktail.

• Advertisement
Advertisement