Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar electrics

Options
  • 09-09-2010 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I need to get 3 electric Guitars repaired.I did a deal with a guy on adverts for them.The guitars are only worth about 100 euros each,so dont want to spend a lot on them.Problems are all wiring and missing pots.Needs to be based some where near dundalk or dublin as i go there every week.Anyone have any names.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭stephenshields2

You're in Blackrock, would you not bring it to Beat It Music? Might be a bit steep tho, they sometimes manufacture prices off the top of their heads! :D

Are you handy with a soldering iron? Cos a few pots and some wire will only cost a few quid, and you can get all the schematics off SeymourDuncan.com!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Jimismusicstore.ie

Great work and very reasonable prices

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theshaft

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Jimismusicstore.ie

Great work and very reasonable prices

Second that! Great work done on my guitars. Whatever you want he'll do, pickups and wiring variations i got done on les paul and US strat. High standard of work, good price, and dead sounds guys. Got a nice mexican tele im getting done next week, can't wait!!
    Serviced my JCM900(2100 model) too, only shop ive ever seen that has loads of valves, proper order i say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭darrenw5094

I need to get 3 electric Guitars repaired.I did a deal with a guy on adverts for them.The guitars are only worth about 100 euros each,so dont want to spend a lot on them.Problems are all wiring and missing pots.Needs to be based some where near dundalk or dublin as i go there every week.Anyone have any names.

Bobby Robinson in Dundalk, Seatown area, is handy at this. Won't rip you like some people. 0860508012.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 theshaft

Got my tele back from Jimis music store today! got the cobalt noiseless pickups put in, very cool sound. great setup too. i think im getting adicted to either the shop or getting mods done :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement