Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to start a band in meath?

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

im a bass player in my early 20's, have been in a few gigging bands before... Looking to find people to jam with regardless of influences... My own tastes range from the beatles up to acdc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 r1scooby

Hows it going, Im a guitarist living in Trim I've been looking for a while to find musicians around here, Im interested in getting a rock covers band together if that sort of thing interests you?

Sure if it does or you want to chat about it pm me your number and I'll give you a buzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 petemoss101

Hey. Im a Drummer and have been playin for about 4 years now. I'd be intrested in gettin together to jam. Where bouts are ya based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lisakelly

Hi ,im a female singer based in navan. very experienced in singing with soul and blues bands and that genre would be my main influence and have the voice to back that up too!!.looking to get back into it again around this area(have a fulltime job and family) i can rock a good harmony but im a lead singer by trade. you into soul and blues?where you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mongey11

Drummer here from meath too,very interested,im 19 and from navan

Advertisement