Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building Suppliers Galway

Options
  • 09-09-2010 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All

I have been looking at this Forum for awhile now, and I have found it to be excellent in regards to people who have gone through all the ups and downs of building and providing advice to people like me just starting out. All I can say is keep it up as you seem to be helping take some of the stress out of this situation

My self and my Finance have received full planning permission recently for a two story 2800s.f house (1st time around I couldn’t believe it).
    We are building about 20k from Galway city. I am hoping to start site clearance and the foundations in the next couple of weeks.

This is all very new to us, so I was hoping some of you could PM me with some names of some good building suppliers in Galway, so I can get some quotes for the concrete, steel etc.

Cheers

Advertisement