Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone accounts.

Options
  • 08-09-2010 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend any phone accounts besides the bookmakers on oddschecker?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭shaggykev

that starsports bookies seem to be getting a big reputaion as as fierce layer

http://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/

british layer, doesn't guarantee prices but apparently lays a big bet.

most indos across ireland have phone account branches as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Thanks shaggykev. I think on reflection what I meant was ,

Can anyone recommend any phone accounts besides the bookmakers on oddschecker where I can check their prices on the internet before ringing them?

In relation to starsports, they are a very interesting layer.There is certainty some fresh blood needed as the usual crew are rather pathetic at times.VC bet closed their phone operation last week though so it must be difficult to make it pay for them in this new age of betfair etc.. On the negative side, I read a thread on the betfair forum that seemed genuine in which somebody opened an account with starsports.After 2 bets they rang him up and said they would have to close it as they had "been ringing around" about him and heard he was too good to take on.They actually admitted to this which would be illegal I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

cards wrote: »
    On the negative side, I read a thread on the betfair forum that seemed genuine in which somebody opened an account with starsports.After 2 bets they rang him up and said they would have to close it as they had "been ringing around" about him and heard he was too good to take on.They actually admitted to this which would be illegal I would think.
    Not illegal anyway. But makes for an interesting change, I've been closed by Bet365 and PP recently (:D) and they just cut me off with no warning, just stopped laying my bets without explanation. At least Starsports were honest :pac:

Btw I use Bet Rogers which isn't on Oddschecker, online or telephone, and a €50 sign up bonus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

Cheers Verance.just what I was looking for. Found this one too since...http://www.betpack.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'd reccommend Celtic,but don't have an online site. They can give you a price over the phone though. Got 150e in free bets too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement