Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7'10" Minimal for sale

Options
  • 08-09-2010 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there, Have a 7'10" minimal for sale. Good condition only used a few times. Heading away travelling so need to sell. Also have a large ripcurl wet suit and size 10 boots.

250 for board
    150 for suit and boots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

diddle25 wrote: »
    Hi there, Have a 7'10" minimal for sale. Good condition only used a few times. Heading away travelling so need to sell. Also have a large ripcurl wet suit and size 10 boots.

250 for board
    150 for suit and boots

Will you sell the boots seperately? What model and thickness are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Macaonbhuit

diddle25 wrote: »

250 for board
    150 for suit and boots

What brand is the board?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 diddle25

Board is a "take off" come's with bulldog board bag and lease.

Would prefer to sell the boots and suit together- There Red and Black C-skins not sure if there 3 or 5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

have you any pics? what condition are the wetsuit and booties in i know someone who would be intersted in everything

• Registered Users Posts: 7 diddle25

I'll try get some pics up later. Suit and everything in good condition. Only used about 10 times last year while i lived on the west coast. Been sitting in my apt ever since.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elgriffo

still got the board? if you can send me some pics i would be very interested in buying it or perhaps ooming and taking a look where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

How much for the wet suit? I don't need the boots?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Smowzy

Could you give the specs of the board? And where you a based?

I would be very interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Hows tricks, I would be interested in the lot, are they still for sale?

Advertisement