Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H&M online shopping in UK

Options
  • 08-09-2010 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I was just reading Look today, and there was a piece in it about H&M launching online shopping for their UK site this September. Does anyone know whether they'll deliver to Ireland or not? Really hope so! Anyway, I did a bit of Googling, and it looks like it launches tomorrow for their newsletter subscribers (from what I could see, you can still sign up if you want a sneak preview) and officially for the rest of us, on September 16th. Anyone else pretty happy about this? I love a bit of online window shopping!

Just thought I'd let any H&M fans know if they didn't already! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Thanks for posting this.

I really hope they deliver to Ireland.

I'd be just as good (if not better) if they had online shopping for their Irish customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Oh here's hoping!! I always miss the good stuff I see in magzines :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mamabear

It says on their website when you open it up (Ireland) that online shopping is going to be available from the 16/9!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Mamabear wrote: »
    It says on their website when you open it up (Ireland) that online shopping is going to be available from the 16/9!
    It says this on their Irish website?

I looked (this is the site I visited, is it the same as yours? http://www.hm.com/ie/ ) and can't see anything about online shopping for Ireland.:o

Have I got the wrong link? If so, can you post/PM me the right link please? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭BizzyLizzie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Wait they don't ship to Ireland. Boooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭dresstoimpress

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Wait they don't ship to Ireland. Boooo!

Feck them anyway!! I can't understand on-line shops that don't send post across the Irish sea!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mamabear

That's really strange as yesterday when I went in to www.hm.com/ie there was a banner saying online shopping available from 16th September? I checked several times because I couldn't quite believe it and it definately was the above web adress! Maybe they had made a mistake that day...

Advertisement