Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Spice voicemail generator

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Have set up my voicemail :D win

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

can't believe so little replies o this thread. that was EPIC!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I've set is as my voicemail but now I'm thinking it may come across unprofessional if someone is ringing me about something to do with work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭B0X

I've set is as my voicemail but now I'm thinking it may come across unprofessional if someone is ringing me about something to do with work?

Nothing could be more professional than an old spice voicemail. This could be the voicemail that gets you a contract for that thing you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

What employer would refuse a man who is building an orphanage with their barehands while playing a sweet, sweet lulluby for those children with two mallets against their abs xylophone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Can't get it to work, keeps timing out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Legen....... wait for it .................. DARY!!!!!!!!

Advertisement