Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koch Bro's wage War on Obama.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

studiorat wrote: »
    So who's the illumaniti lizard here?

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

I read the article and even considered posting it here.

Incidentally they near immediately signed up their businesses to the Obama health care plan. I guess politics is one thing but why put that ahead to cutting your costs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

This is just a bit of typical American propaganda so Obama can publicly distance himself from his benefactors. Smoke and mirrors.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

demonspawn wrote: »
    This is just a bit of typical American propaganda so Obama can publicly distance himself from his benefactors. Smoke and mirrors.

His benefactors who are pumping money into a vicious campaign to discredit him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

All i see with american politics is left right left right
    As long as the majority chooses one or the other the system can carry on.
    Each side needs its heroes i guess.Even the new age movement.
    They all be lizards :D

Torakx wrote: »
    All i see with american politics is left right left right
    As long as the majority chooses one or the other the system can carry on.
    Each side needs its heroes i guess.Even the new age movement.
    They all be lizards :D

*cough* "Lizardmen"...there's a difference. :D The Lizards don't involve themselves with politics. The Lizardmen are just their human slaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

His benefactors? Who are "his benefactors", what do you mean?

What do you mean American propaganda? Did you read the article?

These guys are bankrolling the new fascism in the states ie the tea party.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I guess he means the big oil companies or some such big wigs/mens club

His benefactors? Who are "his benefactors", what do you mean?

What do you mean American propaganda? Did you read the article?

These guys are bankrolling the new fascism in the states ie the tea party.

Did you know that every single member of Obama's hand picked cabinet is either a member of the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, or the Counsel on Foreign Relations? Some even belong to 2 or all 3 of those organizations. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Don't kid yourself into believing there's any difference between Democrats and Republicans, at least not in Congress or the White House. They're all in the same boat and they're rowing away with all your money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Did you know that every single member of Obama's hand picked cabinet is either a member of the Bilderberg Group, the Trilateral Commission, or the Counsel on Foreign Relations? Some even belong to 2 or all 3 of those organizations. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Don't kid yourself into believing there's any difference between Democrats and Republicans, at least not in Congress or the White House. They're all in the same boat and they're rowing away with all your money.
    Which would be worrisome were there any evidence that those groups are acting malevolently. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

gizmo wrote: »
    Which would be worrisome were there any evidence that those groups are acting malevolently. :)

I have been invited to a 'talk' with Peter Sutherland (Bilderberg/Trilateral/BP/Goldman Sachs/Ex- Attorney General) at the end of the month.

Anyone want me to ask anything specific?

You are completely missing the point here. Same people who are telling you about the Trilaterals, Bilderbergers and the rest are being groomed by the likes of Rupert Murdoch and the Kochs.

Same modus operandi as Koch senior, that Communists would “infiltrate the highest offices of government in the U.S. until the president is a Communist, unknown to the rest of us.” Same story different bogeyman.

The republican party are loosing seats to the conspiratorial rhetoric of the Tea party activists who spread the usual stories about the Bilderberg, the rubbish about the Federal Reserve, Freemen, Big Foot and all the rest. While meanwhile they are being bankrolled by business elite who's sole purpose in politics is to clear the way to make more money.

joebucks wrote: »
    I have been invited to a 'talk' with Peter Sutherland (Bilderberg/Trilateral/BP/Goldman Sachs/Ex- Attorney General) at the end of the month.

I'll offer some advice. Never meet with these people. Don't let them know who you are if you can help it. I'm not trying to make you paranoid, just know the risks of meeting such people. They know where you stand just by reading these forums, it will not be an enlightening chat.

Yeah! Ask him can he get tickets to the Rugby Internationals cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

ROFL Koch Bro's

I'll offer some advice. Never meet with these people. Don't let them know who you are if you can help it. I'm not trying to make you paranoid, just know the risks of meeting such people. They know where you stand just by reading these forums, it will not be an enlightening chat.

Ah regardless of who he is involved with I think I'll be giving his talk a wide berth...Some CV the lad has..
    I don't think my q's on BP/Goldman Sachs oil spill connection would go down to well given his role in both of these companies.
    And he is hardly gonna be as kind enough to explain to the audience what his role on the Bilderberg Steering committee entails.
    Yeah! Ask him can he get tickets to the Rugby Internationals cheap!

His is apparently still a member in Lansdowne RFC so Rugby tickets will be no prob.

And he is hardly gonna be as kind enough to explain to the audience what his role on the Bilderberg Steering committee entails.

Why not? Sounds to me like you'd rather just speculate than actually find out for yourself then. How smug is that?

Why bother to post at all if you've no intention of going?

How smug is that?

Very smug indeed.

Very smug indeed.

So what contribution did the rise in exploration costs and the fall in oil prices play?

Meanwhile, conspiracy theorist darling and TP klansman type, Alex Jones is a keen John Birch Society supporter. Both he and Glenn Beck have hosted JBS presidents, supporters of the radical right wing agenda. Let's not forget the depth of Koch support for the JBS.

Looks like the fascist fear-mongers are spreading their message through climate change denial, libertarianism and the moves to label free health care as communism. It's like the Weimar all over again.

• Advertisement

So what contribution did the rise in exploration costs and the fall in oil prices play?

These factors would affect all major oil companies. Why didn't Goldman Sachs and all other brokers reduce their position in all other oil companies?

BP had prior knowledge to damage at the Deepwater Horizon rig, which executives claim to have known nothing about. At best they can be accused of gross negligence.
    On Feb. 13, BP told the minerals service it was trying to seal cracks in the well about 40 miles (64 kilometers) off the Louisiana coast, drilling documents obtained by Bloomberg show.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-17/bp-struggled-with-cracks-in-gulf-well-as-early-as-february-documents-show.html

A Deepwater Horizon rig worker has told the BBC that he identified a leak in the oil rig's safety equipment weeks before the explosion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10362139

Do you not find this stuff highly suspicious?

Meanwhile, conspiracy theorist darling and TP klansman type, Alex Jones is a keen John Birch Society supporter. Both he and Glenn Beck have hosted JBS presidents, supporters of the radical right wing agenda. Let's not forget the depth of Koch support for the JBS.

Looks like the fascist fear-mongers are spreading their message through climate change denial, libertarianism and the moves to label free health care as communism. It's like the Weimar all over again.

What does this have to do with anything?

As for
    Sounds to me like you'd rather just speculate than actually find out for yourself then.

The event is organised by UCD alumni and costs €25 so I would prefer to save my cash than listen to the man discuss his glory days playing rugby for UCD and his business achievements. My questions would hardly bother the man himself as he has been questioned before.

Note his opinion at 5mins on world government.

While meanwhile they are being bankrolled by business elite who's sole purpose in politics is to clear the way to make more money.

I totally agree with ye here. I don't subscribe to any particular conspiracy theory but the fact that some of the most powerful men in the world are meeting for secret discussions at events like Bilderberg should be of concern to the general public.

These factors would affect all major oil companies. Why didn't Goldman Sachs and all other brokers reduce their position in all other oil companies?

All the other brokers did to, BP lost a shed load around April or thereabouts. Loads of other companies dropped stock.

Anyway lets not drag this off topic.

The thread is about the Koch bro's (pronounced coke btw) and how they along with Murdoch and the likes are bank rolling the radical right-wing, who are the very people who publish the fear stories.

The bottom line is most of the ultra-right wing dross, freemen, climate change deniers, anti health care loons etc. are secretly funded by billionaire oil-men, tobacco companies and pharma. The Koch story illustrates this beautifully.

All the other brokers did to, BP lost a shed load around April or thereabouts. Loads of other companies dropped stock.

BP lost a shed load after the April 20 when leak was announced. The stock price on April 19 was $60.57 and the 52 week high for the stock was $62.38. So to say that BP lost a shed load before the spill is wildly inaccurate.

You say that all other brokers sold their stock? Which ones?

Some broker firms closed and re-opened their positions. Some funds opened huge positions so it is clear that the market was not aware that BP position was unsteady before the spill.

Advertisement