Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED TRANSPORT,HAULAGE.

Options
  • 07-09-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi does anybody know a haulage company or anyone with a lorry that travels to Denmark on business and could pick up some pallets of goods on return journey.Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭rainbowdash

try tpn.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MURPH666

THANKS .

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

MURPH666 wrote: »
    Hi does anybody know a haulage company or anyone with a lorry that travels to Denmark on business and could pick up some pallets of goods on return journey.Thanks.

Hello Murph666

If you advise the details, e.g. ;

1) number of pallets
    2) weight per pallet
    3) length x width x height per pallet
    4) confirm if they are stackable (or not)
    5) place of loading (preferably with zip/postal code)
    6) place of delivery

I can quote you for the shipment

Feel free to send me a PM with the above details

Regards,
    Rudolf289

THANKS WILL DO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Eamonn T

MURPH666 wrote: »
    Try Hannons in Armagh, they do that run daily i think..

• Advertisement

Thanks Eamonn .

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Would like to get in contact with anyone shipping goods to Poland or Slovenia in their own trucks, I import from there but really need to get the transport costs down if someone was returning with an empty truck.

Have rates from all the forwarders, hauliers but they all tend to be around the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭RUDOLF289

Would like to get in contact with anyone shipping goods to Poland or Slovenia in their own trucks, I import from there but really need to get the transport costs down if someone was returning with an empty truck.

Have rates from all the forwarders, hauliers but they all tend to be around the same.

Hello Badboyblast,

The prospect of an Irish haulier returning with an empty truck from Poland or Slovenia are absolutely zero. If he did he would lose a lot of money.

Please feel free to send me a PM with the details of the shipments you are importing such as ;

1) origin (preferably with postal code)
    2) quantity (e.g. number of pallets or cartons)
    3) dimensions of the pieces (need lenght x width x height)
    4) weight per piece

you might also let me know who you have received quotes from sofar and I will do my best to come up with the most competitive rates in the market

Cheers,
    Rudolf289

Advertisement