Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Battle Of The Immortals out there?

Options
  • 07-09-2010 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Just wondering if there any Irish players out there if so post your server. Would be nice to have someone playing in the same time zone as me lol :pac:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Tried it out a few weeks ago and didnt like it at all, animations were just plain weird and the camera position was terrible imo.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Yeap, I'm playing on Gemini.

I dont mind the appearence of it too much as it reminds me of RO and MU. I like that style of appearence.

I just find it a hinderance that your character seems to level up faster then the story line of the game.

Anyhoo... to be honest i'm still trying to get my head around it after playing every now and then over the last couple of weeks.

It doesn't matter what realm you are on, your characters are avail on every realm within a server.

If you ever wanna give me a shout, my IGN is Wylk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 StarShineX

Bah im on Possideon lvl 80 now so not gonna change lol :P I use the same name in game as here :)

Advertisement