Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boredom

Options
  • 07-09-2010 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Well bored and need a read .. any sites I can read the wow storyline from start too finish? like even as far back as too warcraft 1 - too wow: Cata .:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

I've lost on hour or two browsing through wowwiki, they've a load of articles on the lore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

2 Espressi wrote: »
    I've lost on hour or two browsing through wowwiki, they've a load of articles on the lore.

same here you can browse most of the lore and game info from there but be prepared to click link after sublink to get what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Soulsos wrote: »
    Well bored and need a read .. any sites I can read the wow storyline from start too finish? like even as far back as too warcraft 1 - too wow: Cata .:cool:
    You didnt look very hard :)

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/story/chapter1.html

The backstory on the wow sites been there since day 1 and its a pretty good read

It covers everything from the start of time, to the WotA to WC1,2,3 and up till vanilla (it may have bee updated since then, not sure)

Advertisement