Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 days left to Register for MMA League Dublin

Options
  • 07-09-2010 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭

I have hit capacity on registration for this round of the League, but as a large proportion of registrants don't appear on the day (its been as high as 50% at times), I am leaving registration open for some more entries.

It is very important that you register online so head over to the MMA League Website and get that done right away if you haven't already.

As always you need to make sure of the following -
    You are insured by your club to compete
    If you are a teen - you have printed out the permission slip and have it signed by your parents, to bring with you on Saturday
    That you are filled with Ultimate Fighting Awesomeness!

Its going to be a great day Saturday and I am looking forward to seeing you all there.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭dasmoose

Mark, website doesn't seem to be working for me, can I email you entries?

Also one of our guys is 17, is this still considered "teen"? He's more than happy to fight in adult division.

Sorry for annoying questions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

dasmoose wrote: »
    Mark, website doesn't seem to be working for me, can I email you entries?

Also one of our guys is 17, is this still considered "teen"? He's more than happy to fight in adult division.

Sorry for annoying questions :)

At 17, if he is physically capable, he is welcome to fight in the Adult Division, he will still need a permission slip however.

Try this link if the site is not working for you. Load has crept up significantly since this thread was posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mrfighter128

cant wait for this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Is anyone from Limerick driving up to this with a spare seat? I hate driving to Dublin and would be more then happy to split the cost of petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Registration is now closed for this event. See you all in St. Andrews tomorrow!

• Advertisement
Advertisement