Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone selling 2nd yr IATI books from last year?

Options
  • 06-09-2010 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this but maybe someone who recently completed the IATI would like to sell their books for a reasonable price? They need to be from last year as they changed the manuals then.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

girl24 wrote: »
    Not sure if this is the correct forum for this but maybe someone who recently completed the IATI would like to sell their books for a reasonable price? They need to be from last year as they changed the manuals then.

Thanks

you do realise that last year's tax manual will be out of date for this year's course ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

course she does, but the rest will be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

Yes I am aware of that but the other ones will be fine as Kilburn has pointed out. If I only have to buy one book new, it should save me a good bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

where are you located i know a few people who have them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girl24

kilburn wrote: »
    where are you located i know a few people who have them

hi, Im in south dublin/wicklow area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 coolroe27

Looking for some generous soul to donate yr1 IATI as really cant afford to buy them

Cheers

Coolroe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sk19

+1 on the 1st year books

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

Did you get the books you were looking for OP ?
    I think I have the Management Acc one if you're still looking to buy it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 TigerKerry

Hi. Does anyone have IATI 1st yr books to donate or for a reasonable fee? Cork

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement