Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CONFUSED!!!!

Options
  • 06-09-2010 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I accepted my place in WIT but now I want to defer my place until next year but I was unable to do it today!!But Im wondering if i didnt register or pay the registration fee can I still use my LC points next year even though I technically used them this year??Help please!!!:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Kinvara90 wrote: »
    I accepted my place in WIT but now I want to defer my place until next year but I was unable to do it today!!But Im wondering if i didnt register or pay the registration fee can I still use my LC points next year even though I technically used them this year??Help please!!!:confused:
    Your points don't have a "one use" life.

However, there is no guarantee that points for your course will be the same next year as they were this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

What course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Kinvara90

Thanks!!!!! The course was Arts (WD200)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

Is that a relativiely new course? I'm sure once your clear of 310 you sohuld be grand.

Advertisement