Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The not so lucky log

Options
  • 06-09-2010 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

|HAve 10 euro in account and hope to bring it up alot.Im gonna be mainly betting on soccer but ill start off with .75 each way ongalant fern in the 6:35 Roscommon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭tiernanmul_gos

3.50 accumalter
    Ireland
    Russia
    Turkey
    Serbia
    Holland
    Germany

left in bank is 5 euro returns 15.87

down to 4 euro as russia lost going for a 3.50 accum of Albania, Germany, England, Ireland and Holland.

down to 4 euro as russia lost going for a 3.50 accum of Albania, Germany, England, Ireland and Holland.
    Get in there up to 9.61

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭hitman79

Get in there up to 9.61

Similar thread to mine..started with 14...got up to 80 but then lost it all...one bit of advice..if you get a few wins dont get cocky and make big stupid bets like i did...best of luck with it!

63 cent on 9/2 greyhound...and hitman ya i follow ur thread its very interesting

UPDATE: LOST :(

• Advertisement

back up to ten quid cause of blackjack doing my bets for the weekend as ill be away

accum 1-
    Ajax
    Inter Milan
    Barcelona
    Celtic
    Man City
    Arsenal
    Spartac Moscow
    Man United
    Rangers

Stake: 3.00
    Returns: 43.60

Accum 2-
    Toulon
    Munster (+2)
    Stade Francais
    Bulls
    Leinster
    Perpignan
    Ospreys

Stake: 2.00
    Returns: 12.33

Also 50 cent ew on evrymanforhimself in the doncaster 5:25 25/1 which leaves me with 4 euro

Advertisement