Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best iPhone plans?

Options
  • 06-09-2010 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Im thinking of getting an iphone (4 or 3G) and im wondering which is the best plan out there? Whats the story with the 3ireland plan? is the €40 plan from 02 any good? Which would be the cheapest plan?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

surfer18 wrote: »
    Im thinking of getting an iphone (4 or 3G) and im wondering which is the best plan out there? Whats the story with the 3ireland plan? is the €40 plan from 02 any good? Which would be the cheapest plan?

Thanks in advance

IMHO, you cant beat 3.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

culabula wrote: »
    IMHO, you cant beat 3.

I agree with you 100%, more minutes, more text, same data allowance (you can also roam in some countries) I see they are missing international webtext and unlock the iphone before the 18 months are over.

Also after reading the thread with three I'm not sure about porting over to them till all the connections issues are fix.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 5,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭culabula

nava wrote: »
    I agree with you 100%, more minutes, more text, same data allowance (you can also roam in some countries) I see they are missing international webtext and unlock the iphone before the 18 months are over.

Also after reading the thread with three I'm not sure about porting over to them till all the connections issues are fix.

I hear they are no longer unlocking the phone.

For webtexts, I just got an O2 prepay SIM.

Advertisement