Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Of Luck

Options
  • 06-09-2010 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

I would just like to say best of luck to everyone who is starting on the path towards Leaving Cert. As someone who has recieved their Leaving Cert results and got their first choice course, believe me when I say its worth the effort! With some determination and focus there is nothing to stop any of you achieving your full potential. Go for it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭EverybodyLies

Chris007 wrote: »
    I would just like to say best of luck to everyone who is starting on the path towards Leaving Cert. As someone who has recieved their Leaving Cert results and got their first choice course, believe me when I say its worth the effort! With some determination and focus there is nothing to stop any of you achieving your full potential. Go for it!

Thanks. :) Enjoy your course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭musicloverx

aww thanks.,well done on getting your course!!:)
    certainly the bit of motivation i needed to hear tonight

Advertisement