Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confirmation of Grant Approval

Options
  • 06-09-2010 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Has anybody in in county Cork got their grant approval yet? I applied in early June, my registration is due next week and when I rang up to see what the story was regarding my application, they said they hadn't even begun processing them yet?

Every time I have rang up they have either been competely unhelpful or rude. I understand that they may be understaffed and overworked but the for me, grant approval is really an issue of going to college or not?

Just wondering if anybody else is in the same boat? And if so, I implore people email Joe Duffy to try and get the ball rolling............?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Hi, this section of Boards.ie is for issues with the site itself, such as account and login problems.

You could try the college forum in the Edu category, or try the Cork forum itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DoublePP

I can't find the 'new thread' button to do that? Also, what is the permission I need to start a new thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DoublePP wrote: »
    I can't find the 'new thread' button to do that? Also, what is the permission I need to start a new thread?

You don't need any permission to start a new thread.

Remember, Edu is a category, in which you will find the forums. You need to click on the College forum (or whatever forum) before you can create a new thread.

I probably should have given you the link to the college forum. Here it is.

Advertisement