Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to appeal? [LCVP]

Options
  • 06-09-2010 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Sorry but I've got some conflicting stories.

AFAIK I still have time to make an appeal, I'm just not sure on the process.

I know I can pay online and print out the receipt, then give it to the school who send it away with the appeals form.

Where do I get the appeals form? Do I have to get it from the school?

The only thing I got in my results pack is an application for viewing scripts, not appeals.

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

You need to get the appeals form from your school, pay it in the bank and return it, but if you're paying it online then you print off the receipt and bring it to your school. The closing date is around the end of today / tomorrow morning, depending on your school.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

LadyGaga! wrote: »
    You need to get the appeals form from your school, pay it in the bank and return it, but if you're paying it online then you print off the receipt and bring it to your school. The closing date is around the end of today / tomorrow morning, depending on your school.

Thank you.

I've been in contact and we've managed to work something out. :D

Advertisement