Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bulk buy wine for wedding

Options
  • 06-09-2010 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hi,

My sister is getting married soon, and is a fan of wolfblass yellow label wine.
    Any advice on bulk buying it, and the kinds of discounts that we could get?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Wolfblass has been on special in many supermarkets of late ... you probably won't get it any cheaper anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭xalot

I know tesco give a discount if you buy more than 6 bottles (cant remember what percentage) but if you know someone who works in a supermarket you could get them to get if for you even cheaper.

Or you could try up north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭r0nanf

As IrishWhiskey pointed out it is a supermarket brand, and they would be the places to shop for it. Failing that you could try find a friend with a cash and carry card...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Casey_81 wrote: »
    Hi,

My sister is getting married soon, and is a fan of wolfblass yellow label wine.
    Any advice on bulk buying it, and the kinds of discounts that we could get?

Thanks

I'd recommend talking to some of the major off licence chains around the country too (e.g. Fine Wines, O' Donovans) and see what deal they could give your sister.

Alternatively, if you know anyone going to France on the ferry you could ask them to help you out. Check this thread out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055903679

Advertisement