Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Converting points

Options
  • 06-09-2010 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭

Hi All,

I took the LCA (Leaving certificate applied) a few years ago, and it hasn't been until recently that i've noticed I don't know to convert my points to the trad lc, anyone have any idea if this can be done and if so how?

Why I haven't done it until now, because I've applied directly to previous college(s) I attended & got the course I wanted. However, now I'm curious how many points i've actually gotten, I know in terms of the LCA I did good, but in terms of the traditional LC - I'm anxious.

Any help given will be greatly appreciated. (If this is in the incorrect area, I apologise, I didn't see it fitting in anywhere else in this genre of the boards, sorry!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

As far as I know, they are both two different exams that can't be converted to each other due to the different examining levels.

Advertisement