Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft pistol for sale

Options
  • 05-09-2010 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I am selling a glock 17 its a year old but i have only brought it skirmishing twice so its in great condition i will put up pics.
    The Details are: its a g17 it is gas blow back its two tone chrome and black has an amazing weight and feel to it its in perfect condition. it comes with one mag its limited edition i am asking for qute a good price all i want is 150 but if you are a nice guy/girl i am open to a bargain or to negotiate

PS i am willing to deliver or to meet up.
    sketchy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to airsoft adverts.
    Please read the charters prior to posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

What make is it and where did you buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 sketchy

I bought it in eirsoft when it used to be good i purchased the last one haha em its an eac g17 two tone ripple grip f you know frank in go tac he has the same one but his isnt 2 tone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A.

sketchy wrote: »
    I bought it in eirsoft when it used to be good

Ouch.............. :eek:

im sorry i just am dissapointed with what you stock now and your website is **** haha but really nice staff

• Advertisement

Sorry is this a thread to slag of a retailer? answer no back on topic if you wish to sell. If not we can class this as thread spoiling with a few bans your choice.

No I am selling I was just stating that I prefer their old shop but still very good service

Back to selling so.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Shadow Mozez

Well man quick question.
    Why is the price of your G17 so high? I had one before thought it was a great gun wont mind buying 1 back. But to buy brand new from airsoft retailers I wont have to spend more than €100. So if I was to buy from you a second hand G17, I would except a second hand price. On this basis and the fact you said you would sell to a nice guy/girl, I will offer you €50 for the G17. But that is as high as I will negotiate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Well man quick question.
    Why is the price of your G17 so high? I had one before thought it was a great gun wont mind buying 1 back. But to buy brand new from airsoft retailers I wont have to spend more than €100. So if I was to buy from you a second hand G17, I would except a second hand price. On this basis and the fact you said you would sell to a nice guy/girl, I will offer you €50 for the G17. But that is as high as I will negotiate too.

the real question is what date is the last post! :)
    please check the dates of posts before posting.
    necro thread. locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement