Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DO YOU HAVE A QUADE BUT NOWHERE TO RIDE

Options
  • 05-09-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

So, i have a quad sittin in my shed and most of t time I've no where to ride so it's not even been out this summer.
    The idea of this thread is to put people in touch and trade places to ride, arrange meets and chat.

Whatever.

JUST BE CAREFULL WITH DETAILS OF ACTUALL PLACES!!!!!!
    We all know where were not wanted so for those of you who don't know I'd like to introduce you to PM (private mail). self explanatory me thinks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

why should these people with secret spots for quading trust you with a pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

just go to the mountains or something :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

jrox wrote: »
    So, i have a quad sittin in my shed and most of t time I've no where to ride so it's not even been out this summer.
    The idea of this thread is to put people in touch and trade places to ride, arrange meets and chat.

Whatever.

JUST BE CAREFULL WITH DETAILS OF ACTUALL PLACES!!!!!!
    We all know where were not wanted so for those of you who don't know I'd like to introduce you to PM (private mail). self explanatory me thinks.

Some people don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 jrox

Random wrote: »
    why should these people with secret spots for quading trust you with a pm?
    V GOOD POINT MORE REASON TO GET ORGANISED!! I'm just sick of havin a couple of grand sittin waisted.

Any ideas how to make it work??????

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

jrox wrote: »
    V GOOD POINT MORE REASON TO GET ORGANISED!! I'm just sick of havin a couple of grand sittin waisted.

Any ideas how to make it work??????

Your spelling hurts my brain

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement