Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat LC interview

Options
  • 05-09-2010 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I have an interview to repeat tomorrow.
    Im wondering what exactly are they looking for so i can succeed?
    Like, i didnt fail anything so will that stand against me?
    What do they ask?

And im also worried ill have to do maths and english again. Can i combine my maths (D1) and English(B3) with points 2011???
    The interview - Its in a PLC btw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Well it depends. Really they probably just want to see that you will be there to work for the year and not to doss. Particularly if they have more applicants than places they will want to give them to the most deserving students. They will probably try and find out what you want from the year and what you hope to achieve and are aiming for next year.

You can use your English and Maths grades next year again for entry requirements unless there is a specific course you want that requires a higher grade in either. Or if you are thinking of applying for medicine in which case you must have all subject requirements in the one sitting of the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

General Nursing, Arts....
    same as this years CAO

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Well if you've met English and Maths requirements which I assume for both those courses is just to pass both those subjects you won't need to do them next year.

Advertisement