Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birds of prey

Options
  • 05-09-2010 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi does anyone know were i can see a bird of prey in the wild in north dublin??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

horse10 wrote: »
    hi does anyone know were i can see a bird of prey in the wild in north dublin??

Perhaps you should try contacting Birdwatch Ireland Fingal branch? http://www.bwifingal.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I never travel the M1 without seeing some. Judgement Day is right but really just get out and about in any rural area and you'll at some point come across a raptor of some sort.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Around St Margarets you will always see Buzzards. Also Swords Airside, Blanchardstown, Mulhuddart. You couldn't fail to see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Bsal

Buzzards and Sparrowhawks are easy enough to come across around the back roads of Dublin Airport.

Advertisement