Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New England Patriots v Baltimore Ravens

Options
  • 05-09-2010 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I'll be in Boston for this game, tickets are sold out but I can get some on stub hub. Cheapest going is for $117 right up top in the corner. Is it worth it? Not a huge american football fan but I do like it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sack

That's only a bit more expensive than what you'd normally pay anyway and it is worth it for a one off. You'd pay £75 to watch the NFL game in Wembley, so in my opinion it is worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Sack wrote: »
    That's only a bit more expensive than what you'd normally pay anyway and it is worth it for a one off. You'd pay £75 to watch the NFL game in Wembley, so in my opinion it is worth it.

Normally pay? $117 for a Pats game is good these days. Jebus I have payed twice that and the rest in the past when they were winning Bowls. I would say it is worth it. Even the nose bleeds have a decent enough view.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Im going to that game too, but i was lucky enough to get my tickets at face ($80) when they were on sale for a whole 2 mins on Ticketmaster.

$117 isnt bad, i've paid $150 in the past for 3rd tier tickets.

Other places to look for tickets are onlineseats.com (which is usually cheaper than SH) or ebay (buyer beware on ebay)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Must add, its an excellant stadium, there are no bad seats, so you see all the game with a perfect view in the 3rd tier corner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

I'd go ... and I hate both those teams :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Thanks guys, feck it might aswell!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sack

Tell Tom I said hello and enjoy the game

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Feck that tell Willis he is amazing :D

Advertisement