Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIVERY NORTH DUBLIN

Options
  • 04-09-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys,Just looking for a livery yard in north Dublin area and could do with some help!
    somewhere that does winter grass turnout,has quiet roads and some land for hacking ,an arena,will consider DIY or full ! would be great if there was an indoor but that might be pushing it!:)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Somewhere like Killossery?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lauratoby

yeah ive heard they're great,any idea how much livery is up there?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Cant remember how much it is, heres their web http://www.killossery.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bullylover

We are a livery yard in Drogheda, 80e full livery, 300 acres of treking and a hunter trial course, from pre novice up to 2* event, something for everyone. Daily turnout, walker, 70x30 outdoor, and 2 indoors 60x20 and 40x20. No extras for handling or rug changing. Top master farrier,top instructor, back girls and vet on call. Use of horse boxes and transport to shows.
    We are a lil out of ur way but we have liveries from glasenevin and swords. We are worth a look, people are nice horses are happy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Armani06

@bullylover:

Do you have turn out in larger groups? Will be moving to Swords in November, looking for a place for my horse.

Is there a good public transport from Swords? Cause i dont know how soon i can get hands on a car.

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bullylover

Hey yeah we seperate boys and girls. Big turnout paddocks. as much grass as you want! we do turnout in groups as we beleive horses are herd animals and enjoy the company but if you have a particular request we can talk about single turnout!
    If you want you can pop in anytime be glad to show you around could even introduce you to the other liveries in swords area's!
    we are open 24/7:)
    <snip> get in contact with Brian Smith aka the boss man:) if you cant get in contact with him p/m me and il give you my contact details for any further info:)
    Hope that helps:)

No mobile numbers in posts, please; keep them to PMs. You don't know who could be reading these threads!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 usethewhip

Hi ya... haven't been on boards in ages.

Livery on the Northside.. there's are a few but you might want to check out Killossery Stud and Balcultry Stables.... Think Killossery is around E115 @wk and Balcultry is [EMAIL="E95@wk"]E95 @wk[/EMAIL] for full. Both have web pages. Hope that helps:)

Advertisement