Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] ETC, game cards in dublin?

Options
  • 04-09-2010 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Anywhere i can get the game cards in dublin? I wanna reactivate my account, but i have no credit card/pay pal etc. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Could always buy a 3V voucher for the required amount.
    You can get them from any payzone terminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

I will next time, just borrow a credit card instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gamestop in Derry used to do them but I think they stopped doing that in Europe altogether and only have those in the states now.

As said already 3V card is probably the best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

Are there any places online that sell gtcs on the cheap. I used to use Shattered crystal but they are ****s so i'd like somewhere else.

I usually use Battleclinic but I'm switching to Shattered Crystal or Evetimecode.com since the Eve Uni has got affiliate status and I like to support them.
    Battleclinic were always pretty fast. 24 hours once, but usually inside an hour or three.
    Nobodies going to be too much cheaper than anyone else anyway, since even with the bulk price they get off ccp, they still need to make money off of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

So, an ETC from BattleClinic would work over here?

If so I know where I'll be getting my subs from!

Yeah, I've bought from Battleclinic. You get emailed a code that you enter into the game through a tab on the Esc menu.
    Works fine. :)

Advertisement