Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for some infomation

Options
  • 04-09-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

hi there,
    i'm looking for some information regarding the leaving cert, i left school two years ago at the age of 16, and until recently it never really affected me but now that i want to get a degree game development. i need to have my leaving cert, so is there away for me go back and do it?

please feel free to move to the relevant forums.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,143 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes there are a number of ways.
    Contact your local VEC Adult Education Officer. They will know about PLCs and other methods in your area.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

hi there,
    i'm looking for some information regarding the leaving cert, i left school two years ago at the age of 16, and until recently it never really affected me but now that i want to get a degree game development. i need to have my leaving cert, so is there away for me go back and do it?

please feel free to move to the relevant forums.
    Your only 18..I'm sure you could just go back to 5th year...There are a few 18 year old repeats and there's a 26 year old doing the leaving cert at my school!! So i Guess there's no age limit?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭theirishguy

thank you guys very much for the information! i have an appointment with the VEC.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

You wouldn't look out of place at 18 in 5th year. My friend will be 18 in April and another girl in December.

Advertisement