Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ryan Bailey (And general SL Round 27 thread)

• 04-09-2010 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Goddamn I'm sick of him and the **** he gets away with. Obviously I'm not expecting the two Leeds fans to agree with me on this one. :pac:

EDIT: Get in! Hopefully Hull get the win, gonna be damn tough to keep going the 80 minutes down a man though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Don't care that the try maybe shouldn't have been given, delighted that it wasn't. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Think a sin binning for both players earlier would have been a farer result, I think the Rhinos will probably have too much for 12 men, nice reception for Bailey every time he even looks at the ball!!

Aye, can't see Hull holding out til the end, though they're going OK for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Leeds were still stuck down in Wembley...no accuracy or composure whatsoever and you'd have to say had FC had a full compliment on the field Leeds would have been beaten. Again too much reliance on the individual brilliance of guys like McGuire and Webb to pull it out of the fire for us.

The Bailey thing unfortunate, probably a double yellow. Again a piss-poor refereeing display from the man in the middle and his touchies. Too much of that this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

What an end to the St Helens Castleford game. Saints need to score two tries (and convert one) in the last three minutes to go second. Having scored a try but missing the conversion, with ten seconds left Kieran Cunningham (in his last league game for Saints in their last league game Knowsley Road) bundles over the line under the posts to seal second place for the Saints

• Advertisement

toomevara wrote: »
    Leeds were still stuck down in Wembley...no accuracy or composure whatsoever and you'd have to say had FC had a full compliment on the field Leeds would have been beaten. Again too much reliance on the individual brilliance of guys like McGuire and Webb to pull it out of the fire for us.

The Bailey thing unfortunate, probably a double yellow. Again a piss-poor refereeing display from the man in the middle and his touchies. Too much of that this season.
    As a Leeds fan when you see Bailey's name on the teamsheet do you just start wondering what he's going to do to try and make sure yous don't win this time? :pac:
    What an end to the St Helens Castleford game. Saints need to score two tries (and convert one) in the last three minutes to go second. Having scored a try but missing the conversion, with ten seconds left Kieran Cunningham (in his last league game for Saints in their last league game Knowsley Road) bundles over the line under the posts to seal second place for the Saints
    Some ending, once I saw him get to the line I knew he'd manage to get it down somehow. Cracking end to the match, didn't look like it'd be much with 15 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭WakeyTyke

Congratulations to Brian Noble on assembling, moulding and leading his Crusaders team to the play-offs. This further enhances his reputation as the best British coach in SuperLeague and must rank as one of the greatest achievements in his coaching career.

Though he was undoubtably helped by the poor late season performances of their rivals for the last spot.

Looking forward to the play-offs. It would be good for RL if we could see either Wires, Wigan or Huddersfield competing in the Grand Final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Not Baileys fault at all that one. As a fully paid up member of the props union, if you're holding me down and stopping a quick play the ball I'm going to let you know I won't take it and I'll wriggle around. If I catch you with my elbow then tough, you shouldn't be there and it might stop you from doing it again.

What Radford did was cowardly. To stand up and start throwing uppercuts at a player on the ground deserves a red.

Saying that, I honestly don't know why Bailey is still a professional RL player. He was a really promising youngster but he's never delivered at the top level. If he wasn't playing League he would be in jail I reckon.

Radford's been suspended for the Hull derby this weekend...big loss to FC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/super_league/hull/8978186.stm

toomevara wrote: »
    Radford's been suspended for the Hull derby this weekend...big loss to FC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_league/super_league/hull/8978186.stm

Scratch that, FC have won their appeal.

• Advertisement

Good.

Advertisement