Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currency

Options
  • 04-09-2010 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

I am considering buying a Swans jersey on their site with number 17 on the back. How much would this be in euro?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Guernsey would be about $109.99 plus maybe $15 for printing, though I've bought player issue shirts for $119.99 all up.

That's about €80/85 before P&P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LostAussie

Is that a Sydney Swans or South Dublin Swans jersey, Paddy??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

See the main Question is why would you want a Swans Jeresy????

There are man teams in the AFL, wearin a Swans Jersey IMO is one stage short of Proclaimin that Collingwood aint that Bad Really.

if you really want to look like a scumbag just get a Rugby league shirt :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Gipo3

Whats Rugby League?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

There are man teams in the AFL, wearin a Swans Jersey IMO is one stage short of Proclaimin that Collingwood aint that Bad Really.

Collingwood aint that bad? Who won the Grand Final. ;-)
    What is it about Collingwood that everyone hates?

OP, CR Sports in Newry may be able to help you out, I know they can get Collingwood gear. The shop is owned by Benny Coulter and Dee Rafferty.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/DOWN-GAA/47421003425?ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=109784102377789

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

TommyT wrote: »
    What is it about Collingwood that everyone hates?

collingwood-supporter.jpg

615912-collingwood.jpg

A pleasant bunch really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Joffa-6362373.jpg

Game Over.

Advertisement