Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2011 timetable

Options
  • 03-09-2010 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Does anyone know where I can find the Leaving Cert 2011 timetable please?

Looking for the dates for maths exams.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Wait for another 5/6/7/ months... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 mathsgrinds

Seriously?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well, you're certainly a bit early at this stage ... the SEC are still caught in LC 2010 with re-checks etc.

Not trying to be smart, but why on earth would you need to know at this stage? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Gordon Gecko

Seriously?

Yeah, seriously. That said one could reasonably opine that next year's Leaving cert is likely to start on Wednesday the 8th of June, and therefore Maths Paper 1 would be likely on the afternoon of Friday the 10th and for Paper 2 to be on the Monday morning. That's not set in stone but is quite probable.

I am interested in knowing for the purpose of planning.

I doubt if it will take 7 more months to be honest.

Gordon Gecko, I think you are probably correct. It's unlikely to be a week earlier or later than those dates.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭pfannkuchen

Timetable for 2010 was released in December, as far as I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭leg

Why in gods name do you need to plan your leaving cert timetable? You have christmas exmas pres and a ****e load of other study ahead of you first. I dont mean to be smart but the leaving is miles away yet you'll have plenty of time to worry about the nitty gritty stuff in a few months

Please don't worry too much about this. It was just a question. I am happy to progress on the basis of Gordon Gecko's educated guess.

For anyone who is wondering, the reason I want to know is because I am planning tuition programmes for a lot of students.

It's good to have an idea of when the exam is, to ensure I don't make any commitments, either now or during the year, that might clash with my commitment to them.

Thanks everyone.

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

The exam timetable is usually released around November afaik. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Asked and answered, tbh.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement