Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some help please on how to programme a door access keypad.

Options
  • 03-09-2010 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm looking for some help on how to programme or default a door access keypad. It's an Everswitch 626s touch sensitive keypad. It's manufactured by IEC Ltd in the UK. It was installed about 10 years ago by another company and of course no instructions or booklet was left behind. I was on to a few different people today in the U.K., but no joy. Maybe some of you out there might be able to help me. The keypad is about 10 inches long and about 2 inches wide and numbered 2 on top of the next ie 1 & 2 on top of 3 & 4 and so on. Any help would be great!

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

Adverts | Friends

Some help please on how to programme a door access keypad.
    Hi there, I'm looking for some help on how to programme or default a door access keypad. It's an Everswitch 626s touch sensitive keypad. It's manufactured by IEC Ltd in the UK. It was installed about 10 years ago by another company and of course no instructions or booklet was left behind. I was on to a few different people today in the U.K., but no joy. Maybe some of you out there might be able to help me. The keypad is about 10 inches long and about 2 inches wide and numbered 2 on top of the next ie 1 & 2 on top of 3 & 4 and so on. Any help would be great!

Thanks!!

Advertisement