Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying fee's

Options
  • 03-09-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

Just quick question do we pay this in cash or cheque and if its done by cheque who do i make it out too?

cheers
    ev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

Cash. clean crisp 50's wrapped in a LIDL bag with a yellow sticky note with your name and application number on it. leave it behind the bin near the front desk and your in.

Being serious i think you pay by cheque. there should be further instructions on registration day as to who to pay it to. there is also a website you can pay through thats found somewhere on the college site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

sugarman wrote: »
    Its paid by a bankgio, if your going into 1st year you should have got one in the post as part of your reg pack. If not, dont sweat, ther does be delays &/or the college are behind. All will be sorted out eventually.

Only got round two offer only two of us in the class that didnt get our registration packs today. Felt mad outta place just sitting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I'm going into 1st year this year, and haven't received a registration pack, just an email telling us to be there on whatever day we need to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gs39t

According to a PDF on the college website im due in on Thursday, but havent heard a whisper from them except an invitation to a mature student orientation a few weeks back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

gs39t wrote: »
    According to a PDF on the college website im due in on Thursday, but havent heard a whisper from them except an invitation to a mature student orientation a few weeks back

Did you go to the mature student orientation thing? I got the invitation too but didn't go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gs39t

Did you go to the mature student orientation thing? I got the invitation too but didn't go.

No, was finishing up work. It was supposed to be 3 full days, cant imagine why :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭neiler987

gs39t wrote: »
    According to a PDF on the college website im due in on Thursday

im back on wednesday but havnt heard anything from them either jus have to wait and see whats whats on wednesday i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Im in for Reg on Tues as per the PDF, but have heard NOTHING at all from the college

Hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Misa-san

If you know what day your class are registering go into the college for 10.

If you don't have a reg pack or any info, that's ok. Maybe make sure you've got some ID. Without your info you won't be able to complete registration, but it's worth going in, completing the rest of induction and having a quick word with someone from the registrar office about getting your info.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I had my registration yesterday, I was given the pack while waiting in line to sign in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement