Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acrylic boards

Options
  • 03-09-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place to get something like this? Needed for some product shots, will need roughly something like 4ftx4ft.

Appreciate any response, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

there is a trade supplier in park west called magco

not sure if they will deal with public though

the other is ashbourne plastics, who i think you can order from online so wouldnt be much of a prob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭oshead

Would perspex do? You can get 4x4 transparent perspex sheets in B&Q. They do 1/8 and 1/16 thickness starting at around €35 for 1/16.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

dave

I can buy a 3m*2m 2mm clear acrylic sheet for 54.70 +vat

from that size could get 6 bits about the same size as you mention from B&Q, so if you need some more let me know,

i can cut that size down on my panel cutter etc

anyway if it helps i could get a sheet and cut it into 6 bits about 1m square

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Access Plastics in Ashbourne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nialldiamond

I know this is an old post but for any new people another place in Dublin other than Access Plastics is Gold Star Plastics. Might be another place to check out.

To Make it less "Shilly" ...I have removed the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Getting a bit shilly around here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 acrylicgift

Have you googled it with acrylic panel or acrylic sheet,i think thee are many manufacture can do that .
    Cheers.

Advertisement