Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration

Options
  • 03-09-2010 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what the craic is, me and 2 lads in my course who had repeats didn't get a registration pack for 2nd Year but a couple of others in my course who had repeats but still got registration packs. Tried to ring the registrars office but no answer on the phones, is everyone meant to get a pack regardless or repeats or what?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭davidfitz22

Got on the buzzer today about the same thing, didn't get one yet either. they said they were just sent out yesterday. It's prolly a mailing thing or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

From what i recall they usually give some out in the canteen over a couple of days same time as they give out student cards. I think its just that they didnt get around to posting them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Cheers lads, just was weird when I heard a few lads in my course who had repeats got forms.:confused:

Advertisement