Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are people moving in to Castlewhite?

Options
  • 03-09-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Title self explanatory really. Orientation on the 8th just wondering when ye moving in?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 worm_tongue

Just a note of warning to anyone moving into Castlewhite, try and find somewhere else to live if you can.
    I stayed there for 1 of my 4 years in UCC and hands down was the worst place over the 4 years.
    This was due to there being zero craic, security guards were very strict no parties and always on about noise.
    Hopefully this has changed since 2006 but from what I have heard it hasnt.
    Best of luck all the same UCC is a great place. Wud love to go back.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Bonzo-Reborn

I lived in Castlewhite last year and it was amazing. It's the ideal location for a first year, given it isn't great for anybody above that. Its parties are actually not too bad considering but the wardens are strict because they're paid to be. Craic was 90 last year, times have changed. Everythings been updated too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Serbitar

Mine's the 14th so I'm moving down this Saturday, the 11th. Couple of days to settle in.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

I'm down here now in Vic Lodge and was over in castle white earlier and most people seemed to be settled in

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Dave47

very few people settled in at de spires

• Advertisement
Advertisement