Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bleeding confused over the Debs

Options
  • 03-09-2010 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Right, I have my debs coming up, in about 3 weeks, and I haven't a breeze about the beforehand stuff. First debs and all, for my debs, do I collect my date and then bring her back to my house and get collected in the limo there, or do I go to her house, get photos and yada yada?

Just not too sure how it works, once i know how it works for mine, I will have an idea for hers anyway :)

Cheers in advance :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭BeeJazizWafuls

it depends really! just be sure to spend time in eachothers houses, and then arrange for the limo to pick u up from one of ur houses! ASK her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

let the woman decide and everyone's happy :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Ashashi

Grand, woman chooses, suits me to the ground :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

yeah.. leave it to her nibs! Usually its the girls get all hyped up about the debs, having aunty sue down from Dublin, the neighbours, school friends, cousins, the woman who babysat her at 3 years of age... then its like a mini engagement party with the fake tan, the hair, the makeup, the dress, the flowers, the presents... then u have the photo sessions and then the big send off. If its ur debs, then she should be the one coming to your house... but if its hers, you'll have to go to her place and have the limo pick yee up there post the drinks and the family get together!

Tis all a loada fuss about nothing to be honest. Just dont be drunk for the send off and ull be grand!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

As it was my debs, she came to my house for photos and that, and then we got a lift to school with my neighbour and got the bus! Her family might like you to go to her house for pictures and that before she comes to yours.

• Advertisement
Advertisement