Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Telescope Help.

Options
  • 03-09-2010 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I'm thinking of getting into astronomy seeing ah how i'm into all that stuff and i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a scope.

i was looking at the Skywalker N 150/750 Explorer, if anyone has any comments or reviews on that scope i would be all too happy to hear them.

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

funi1234 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of getting into astronomy seeing ah how i'm into all that stuff and i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a scope.

i was looking at the Skywalker N 150/750 Explorer, if anyone has any comments or reviews on that scope i would be all too happy to hear them.

thanks.
    Just noticed you got no reply. Have a read of this thread from the top of the A&S forum which you should find helpful.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055203633

Advertisement