Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living with people I havnt a clue!!!...Whats it like??

Options
  • 03-09-2010 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Is it easy making new friends?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Its really easy to make friends unless you actively exclude yourself from things :) Housemate wise, just be friendly with them and don't start any fights in the first week! You mightn't end up with them as your best friends but you'll still have to put up with them for the year :) Get out there, clubs, societies, neighbours, classmates, you'll meet some great people in college so make the best of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

just be middlen sound and you'll be grand :pac: well hoping that's how it works :cool: tis what I intend to do...

your going to be living with them so you'll get to know them and unless there complete pricks you'll get on somewhat at least

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

was worried about this last year aswell. It will take a bit of getting used to, especially if your flatmates arn't overly considerate as one of myn wasn't. You just have to remember that although they are free to behave as they like in theyr home (away from home) they also have to respect you. So do have a limit of behaviour. E.g. My flatmate never cleaned once, Myself and other flatmate did, and i landed home one day after a 12 hour shift at the hospital (student nurse) to the place disgusting after i cleaned before leaving that morning - and my flatmate left it like that to go home.. soo.. i lifted everything, dirty dinner plates, empty milk cartons, half eaten subs - everything - and threw them into her room and closed the door :) Made her clean up - for a while anyways!!

Advertisement