Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dressage classes - Kildare or Dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2010 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Anyone know any stables who do regular classes for beginers? I would need to use a stable horse as dont have my own at the moment. Puz.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭granturismo

If you dont get any specific responses, go to aire.ie and contact any of the schools listed in Co Dublin and Kildare. Any school will be more than willing to give you a private lesson. They may even have group flat lessons.

The only flat lesson in a school that I am familiar with was cancelled a few months ago because of a gradual drop off in clients for various reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Puzzle35

Thanks Granturismo, I will follow up on that. Would prefer 2 or 3 in a lesson as the private ones can be a bit intense. Anyone recommend somewhere that does this with an indoor arena for the winter months? Off M50 or East Kildare. Have looked at the aire web site but would like personal recomendations as well. Thanks a million guys. Puzzzle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Unfortunately I can't personally recommend an individual school, but like granturismo said, most schools are happy to give private lessons on school horses/ponies. Also, if you happened to know anybody else who was interested in taking flatwork lessons, you could ask them if they'd like to share the lesson with you and cut down on costs (and work! :D ). Maybe the school would have somebody who'd be interested? You could also try posting a thread here to see if anybody posting here would be interested?

Advertisement