Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with 2nd round offers.

Options
  • 02-09-2010 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I was offered Arts with Latin American studies in round one, and I accepted and registered. However, today I was offered Arts with Global Women's studies and I accepted that. I have two questions.

1. How long does it take for the collage, or NUIG to realize that I've accepted my course? I figured that I'd have to register all over again, so when i logged into the student registration page or the student portal thing I was confused to find that it hadn't changed and I was still registered under Latin American studies.. Does it just go back to square one after a while?

2. The second question is in regard to the arts subjects.. you're allowed to pick three and I did this fairly fast after I accepted my first offer because I figured that there might be competition for places and I wanted a couple of them really badly. What happens if it does go back to square one and I lose the place in the subjects I wanted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Yes I think you'll lose the subjects you want. Sorry.

I wouldn't worry too much though, the people who should be shítting it are the ones who paid up for campus or accomodation and then got offered their second round which is in another college altogether :eek:

Advertisement