Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert construction studies

Options
  • 02-09-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am trying to think of what to do for my project and I was wondering can some one please give me a list of some famous buildings (any where in the world) as I am thinking about making a model

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 daboymolly

whatever you do make sure as your number 1 rule that you can get plans for the buliding you want to before choosing it, and dont try to be too ambitious. I'm doing Taney bridge in Dundrum, you know the big suspension bridge for the luas? you could try the GPO

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭irish_man

golden gate bridge :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭dillo2k10

daboymolly wrote: »
    whatever you do make sure as your number 1 rule that you can get plans for the buliding you want to before choosing it, and dont try to be too ambitious. I'm doing Taney bridge in Dundrum, you know the big suspension bridge for the luas? you could try the GPO

I had decided to make a model of my school, but they said that Id be waiting a while for the plans. So now instead im going to make a working lighthouse.

A few of the people in my school are making that bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 41 JB.

daboymolly wrote: »

would making the bridge or any model be difficult to do for someone had little skills in wood work?

Advertisement