Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoplifter's dream AKA Rape Crisis Centre fundraiser

Options
  • 02-09-2010 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭

It's a city centre shoplifter's dream. On Saturday, the Gardai at Store Street are playing a football match with the security guards from a load of city centre shops in order to raise funds for the Rape Crisis Centre.
    This event will sort the angels from the devils, I reckon.
    Those with good intentions will no doubt go along to Home Farm's stadium in Whitehall on Saturday at 7.45pm and pay a fiver in (which also gets you a free ticket for the raffle) and enjoy this intriguing game.
    The less honourable will perhaps take advantage of the city centre going unguarded and embark on a shoplifting spree.
    Your call. Will you do the right thing here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Eh I'm assuming all the guards and Garda participating will be off duty and they will have people to cover them...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

Sense of humour fail.
    I'm just trying to let people know about this fundraiser for the Rape Crisis Centre is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,541 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Is it sevenhundred aside football? :D Fair play Cavehill Red, are you playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Is it sevenhundred aside football? :D Fair play Cavehill Red, are you playing?

Nah, I'll be off shoplifting. ;)
    Neither a Guard nor a Garda, me. :cool:

Advertisement