Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Blues singer from UK??? Help.

Options
  • 02-09-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was in Gran Canaria about 8 yrs ago. Drinking in Irish bar, with family, an old man came was pushed in, in a wheel chair. He was helped onto the stage (sat with legs dangling), and he started to belt out some blues.
    He blew us all away. I consider myself very lucky to have caught him, he wasn't even scheduled to perform there, I assume he was on holiday.
    My family don't know blues except Lee Hooker n others. I pretty sure he was from the UK.

Any ideas??

Thanks,

Kev.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭win2one

Was he Black, White ? did he play a musical instrument and was he solo or with a band ?
    You could also try this forum it has a lot of U.K members http://blindman.15.forumer.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Soz.

He was white. I can't really remember if he played a guitar or not. He was overweight and old. He couldn't stand.

I found a guy, after lots of google trawlin, named Nicky Moore. Looks very similar. Now I'm confused.

Advertisement